We’re looking for Full Stack Developers with a passion for DevOps, build and deployment. If you’re a Developer who likes to manage their own deployments, you’ve come to the right place. We’re looking to build our capability in this area and need your help.
As a part of the Agoda .net Engineering team, you will be exposed to numerous innovative technologies in the fields of data-processing, big data, efficient data storage structures, recommender systems/machine learning, natural language processing, and many more. Whichever technology we work with, it must operate at the performance needs of a hyper-scale infrastructure operating at thousands of requests per second.
We’re highly scalable and performance driven in our approach and our website is a best in class e-commerce solution that is highly user-centric and customer driven.Requirements
- You have Architect-level expertise in solution design but also love to code!
- ‘Hands on’ DevOps expertise is highly desirable e.g. AWS, Amazon Route 53, Cloud Formation, Elastic Beanstalk, Azure, Terraform, Octopus, infrastructure as code or others.
- You’re a master in either C# .net , Java or other OOP language.
- You have a deep level of Engineering experience through the stack and have touched on many elements that translate well to full e-commerce software architecture.
- You take full ownership of whatever you’re building, and see it through to completion.
- You’re confident in your abilities.
- You're passionate about your work (but not afraid to let others in to help too).
- Your expertise spans the full SDLC thru’ concept, design, build, test (automation, if possible) and deployment.
- Your natural Engineering-mindset considers problem, solution and alternative in equal measure.
- The end user is at the heart of what you do, as is the commercial value to Agoda.
- You have a progressive outlook – TDD, BDD, Agile are second nature to you.
- You love working in a Change environment with fewer formal processes.
- Your experience will certainly be strong in backend engineering primarily, ideally with decent front end expertise to help things along.
- Able and willing to test your own work and create automated tests along the way.
- Business-level English language skills both written and spoken.