Talan USA is the American subsidiary of Talan, a French consulting firm
with more than 2000 employees worldwide, and locations in eight countries (four
continents). In 2018 and for the 4th consecutive year, Talan
has been recognized with the “Great Place to Work” award.
Talan USA offers employees a dynamic work environment, growth
opportunities and a competitive compensation package, including generous paid
time off, health and 401K plans.
Each Talan consultant will join one of our two divisions: IT Consulting
or Business Consulting and will be working at our client sites.
Our success is measured by both our employee and client satisfaction,
which is our priority.
We are currently looking for a permanent candidate to join the Talan
team as .net RAD developer for our client’s pre-trade IT team in charge of the
development of tactical tools of the Equity Derivatives trading desk.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties
may be assigned.
- Developing tactical
tools for the Equity desk
- Managing each
initiative given by management from start to end, meaning:
- Work with the equity traders to understand their needs
and translate requirements into systems
- Propose designs and implement the project
- Ensure agile and continuous delivery
methodology is followed
- Ensure code is well tested
- Ensure that release management/change
management processes are followed
- Improve existing processes in order to reduce
- Maintain pricing tools, optimize usage,
- Ensure business requirements are met
- Rely on IT best practices to improve the quality of
- Participate in testing and roll-out of trading
applications (new version or software update)
- Propose solutions, drive changes that address
recurring problems and workload
Technical Skill Set
- .net, C#, R
- Excellent skills in Excel/VBA
- Knowledge of C++ or Python is a plus
- Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in
- Experience in financial products (Equity
) / financial industry business processes/ trading system
- Talan’s offices are located in Union Square, right in the center of Manhattan.
- Our company benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Three weeks of paid vacation per year at hire and up to 5 weeks according to seniority (annual untaken vacation days are cashed out)
- 5 sick and 2 personal days
- Eight paid holidays
- Company health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Other benefits such as transit benefits, FSA and perks