Paymentwall is rapidly expanding and to support our growth we currently looking to recruit a Payments Team Project Manager. The purpose of this position is to manage the Payments Team Projects from conception of ideas to the delivery of products and services. As Project Manager, your main focus will be on bringing business deals to project closure, making sure all technical aspects of the project are running smoothly.
At Paymentwall you will get the opportunity to work in a high-speed, innovative, exciting and successful company with amazing colleagues from different global offices.
- 360 degree management of projects from start to finish,
- Co-ordinating several with key project stakeholders both internal and external,
- Co-ordinate project requirements with Product Management, Operations, Legal and Risk department and other departments as necessary,
- Creating technical specification for the projects and products,
- Report on completed actions, achievements & productivity of projects
- Quality management of the project and its deliverables
- Education: at least obtained a bachelor degree, preferably in an IT related feels.
- 2+ years experience in an IT Management role
- Excellent at clear communication
- Ability to handle many projects running simultaneously
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Experience in PHP or other programming language is a plus (but not required)
- Experience in the creation of tech specifications for the development team
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written
Who should apply:
- Candidates with knowledge of the payments industry, including payment processing, credit card processing and other international payment methods.
- Problem Solvers who are solution oriented with the ability to operate in a highly complex cross-functional role within a global organization.
- Candidates keen to work in a dynamic fast-paced and international environment
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation;
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment;
- Our own chief makes delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner for whole team;
- Opportunities for self-improvement: English language, seminars, conferences;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Annual assessments;
- Optional business trips;
- Corporate and social events.