What would you do with 3 million requests per hour? Make history within our industry.
Our client is a vibrant and progressive start-up in the middle of Europe’s Silicon Valley, Berlin.
The company has an international team of motivated, passionate and fun professionals, who are committed to technological innovation. Come and be part of our daily process of finding ever better solutions to manage high traffic while implementing cutting-edge technologies and ensuring real-time analysis, that drives our business. We are open to your ideas and would love to see you grow with us.
- You will be responsible for developing our backend expert team, building stable and elegant web applications for a new venture;
- You will build efficient and high scalable software using pure PHP and lightweight frameworks;
- You will work with real-time analysis in a high traffic environment (> 3 million requests/hour);
- You will implement OOP, MVC concepts, Design Pattern & SOLID principle;
- You will be a part of a very agile short cycle development with continuous integration in a dynamic start-up environment;
- You will do code reviews;
- You will elaborate technical concepts and actively integrate your own ideas and visions into the product.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent skills in PHP and good knowledge of major frameworks (Symfony, Phalcon, Lavarel...)
- Broad experience with NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis...)
- You used/installed/configured most of the following in production: Composer, Git, Linux Server, Ansible, Docker, AWS Services
- Experience with high traffic and performance optimization and a modern language (Go, Scala...)
- Competitive salary (above industry standards) and a relocation package when required
- Fast-learning environment – whether you are self-taught or have completed your PhD, it does not matter to us, as long as you are driven by curiosity and want to get things done
- Opportunity to work with the state of the art technologies and learning from talented peers by sharing your expertise through our DevFriday events
- Excellent career development opportunities – we want to strengthen your strengths and grow with us (and we mean it)
- Flat hierarchies, open communication and easy-going personal interaction
- Multitude of ways to relax during work, may it be playing ping pong or console gaming, we make sure you're not just stuck to your machines
- Friday breakfast, unlimited supply of fruits and beverages, whether it be coffees, mate or a drink of your choice ;)
- Young, dynamic and international team
- Nice designer office in Prenzlauer Berg