Consensus is a fast growing startup headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Our vision is to build the foundation for efficient, objective and data-driven governance systems by creating an open-sourced, decentralized and trustful artificial intelligence platform for collective governance. Our mission is to unite people through collective intelligence using advanced AI technologies.
You will be a part of the highly skilled and collaborative team of leaders in multiple disciplines — from mathematicians to AI experts to business strategists, dedicated to the research and development of cutting-edge AI and distributed ledger technologies. You will be working primarily on the Sentient network application suite including a Desktop Application (blockchain wallet and miner software), Mobile Application (wallet and primary tool for citizen engagement), Government facing web portal (data visualizations and administrative interface) as well as owning the Consensus visual identity and related assets.
We are an agile and adaptive team, able to grow and change with the pace of exponential tech, and we are looking for like-minded teammates — enthusiastic, obsessed with data and analytics, self-motivated problem solvers who recognize the opportunity and move fast to capture it. If you truly want to have a positive impact with your work by solving complex challenges with design, this role is for you.
- Get things done positive attitude.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and pragmatism with a desire to never settle for “good enough”.
- 3+ years of proven relevant work experience.
- Experience with A/B testing methodology and its application in Product Design.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released mobile applications in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- A modern visual aesthetic with an emphasis on UX design that’s easy to use and addictive/engaging.
- Experience building, adopting and supporting brand identity and design consistency.
- Clear understanding of user engagement metrics and how they apply to design.
- Proven ability to work effectively and take ownership of product design in an agile and collaborative team environment, as well as independently.
- Proven ability to translate functional and non-functional business requirements into coherent proof-of-concepts.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to mentor team members and present technical content to business leaders.
- Experience working with advanced data visualizations and tools for optimal presentation of dynamic data.
- Knowledge of distributed systems, cryptography, cybersecurity or related fields.
- Familiarity within the blockchain and cryptocurrency product landscape.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data analysis.
- Experience using Sketch (Cloud), Asana, Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, and other online collaboration tools.
What We Offer
- Hard, meaningful problems to solve.
- Opportunity for growth and making a real difference around the world.
- Work directly with the leadership team of seasoned executives.
- Great working environment with excellent perks and benefits.
Send the CV today, join us asap!