Piktochart’s infographic maker tool is only the beginning of a beautiful product that empowers people to tell beautiful stories visually. We need awesome product managers that can take up the initiatives needed to keep Piktochart moving forward in the space of visual storytelling! There are 3 positions for the Product Manager. (Core, Growth and Labs has been filled)
We need your help to:
- Setting OKRs (goals and deliverables) for your teams on a monthly, quarterly basis (you do not manage the OKR of your team members - they will be aligned with the team leaders)
- Feature grooming - A process that the PM oversees to get the feature ready for development
- Prioritize features that will be built together with the team
- Highlight issues or bottlenecks when product development is not going as planned
- Answerable to progress updates and timeline estimation and updates the company about why the projects are noteworthy
- Act as a product evangelist inside the company (tell people why X product feature is needed, exciting, going to have a big impact, etc) and continue to over-communicate this
- Coordinates help from shared resources (Dev Ops, Data team, marketing, design, UI dev, UX research) who do not belong in the same team
Your superpowers include:
- 3+ years of experience in product management within a web environment with a strong track record of successfully shipping out products.
- Knowledge of product management and development cycles as well as Agile/Scrum methodology would be a nice to have.
- Able to work well with others and rally people around a single mission, no matter how challenging the task.
- A healthy obsession over customers and quality.
- Experience in adapting to rapidly iterative product requirements.
This is a full time role based in Penang, Malaysia and we're not accepting remote working. For those who are willing to relocate from abroad, we will arrange and apply for your working visa. We also offer relocation package to help you settle in your new home.