As an E-commerce Product Owner you will be responsible for prioritization, implementation, and analysis of customer-facing web projects, with an intense focus on driving conversion and customer loyalty. You will work with the designers and developers in the Front-end Team to constantly find and test improvements with high commercial impact.
This is a position where you will be empowered to have a significant responsibility, offering a fantastic opportunity to improve the customer experience of the world\’s leading online hotel reservations website. Candidates must have a strong commercial focus.
- Ownership, prioritization and briefing for projects of varying length and complexity
- Research and specify new site features and enhancements to existing features
- Liaise with designers, developers and other product owners to;
- Achieve the optimal implementation of changes to the site
- Understand how experiments may be improved
- Investigate refer/resolve bugs that are reported for the website
- Understand how changes will impact other experiments
- Monitor, conduct analysis and evaluate the impact of experiments using a combination of web analytics, user analysis, user surveys and internal tools.
- Document the details and impact of experiments and new features.
- Strong commercial focus and the ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Experience with A/B or Multivariate testing
- Experience working with large, high-traffic (50k+ visitors per day) websites, preferably e-commerce sites. Multilingual sites are a plus, travel industry is preferable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working at a web-based company
- Pragmatic and results-focused; driven to manage projects full cycle
- Experienced with Web Analytics software such as Google Analytics
- Data driven, customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative
- Able to work well independently and within a team; good communication skills with a \\\”can do\\\” attitude toward problem solving
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology is a plus, but not required.
- Applicants with specialist knowledge and experience in conversion optimization, digital marketing, UX design, or consumer psychology and research will be considered with priority.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits. IT also has monthly hackathons, training and attends/speaks at global conferences.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 200+ IT professionals to Amsterdam in the last year!