Posted on Jan 13 2018 (almost 3 years ago)
Job Title : Project Manager – Internet/Mobile Banking
Position type : Full time
Place of work : Bangkok, Sathorn district
Salary : Negotiable
Working conditions : Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
Department/Function : E-payment Department
Reporting to Title : Head of Department
BRED Banque Populaire is one of the first commercial bank within BPCE Group (2nd largest banking network in France).
BRED IT (Thailand) ltd, a subsidiary of BRED Banque Populaire, has been founded in 2010 and counts more than 100 employees. BRED IT (Thailand) acts as an IT Hub for the group, serving International subsidiaries in Asia, Pacific and Africa.
We are looking for a highly motivated Project Manager with the skills and vision to fully handle the Online Banking activity for a fast growing multi-site French banking Group (Asia, Pacific, Africa).
Within the Group IT Center in Bangkok, the candidate, with a strong experience in the Digital Banking and a good technical background in development, will cover both, service delivery for run the Banks and technical project management for change the Banks. The candidate will coordinate activities of internal and external development teams and will be the main contact point for our 3rd party vendors and Banks’ businesses.
· Manage relationships with all involved stakeholders (IT teams, business representatives and software vendor).
· Support run the Banks team with incident management, bug analysis and business enquiries.
· Ensure continuing operational quality by documenting bug fixes and enhancements assigning tasks to developers, testing and releasing updates.
· Challenge business and technical requirements with the state of the art and best practices of Digital banking.
· Solution design for new implementation together with internal and external development teams (vendor).
· Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project product/service lifecycle.
· Support of testing activities during release cycles and ensure that all tests are conducted and documented according the standards agreed upon by the business unit and IT.
· Conduct project meetings with teams, stakeholders and management to review project deliverables and deadlines.
· University degree in IT.
· Minimum 4 years in a similar IT position.
· Proven track record in Internet Banking project management.
· Technical background in software development.
· Good level in English (writing and speaking).
· Experience in requirements engineering and solution design.
· Be able to speak on eye level with the development teams and put the hands on the system in order to support the team members with technical expertise.
· Knowledge of state of the art technologies in the digital space, having a vision and being able to establish a delivery strategy.
· Proven ability to bridge technology and business goal to provide productive solutions to the required stake holders.
· Effective communication, presentation and relationship management skills to interact with Banks management, vendors and technical team.
· Ability to prioritize work, work under pressure, multi-task and show high degree of agility in day-to-day tasks.
· Participation in E-Payment projects (Cards Issuing, POS Acquisition).
· Participation in E-Wallet projects or assimilated.
· Knowledge on Core-Banking system (Oracle Flexcube).