Talan is a French consulting firm with more than 1000 consultants worldwide, and locations on four continents (seven countries).
We specialize in IT Support and Development, as well as the redesign of business processes. Our NY team consists of 25 young technology professionals working at our client sites in Manhattan. Talan offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with an atmosphere of team spirit, collaboration, and fun. The successful candidate will join our US subsidiary, and will be detached to our client site.
The role offers the chance to actively participate to the business growth of one of our client a major US hedge fund. The candidate will take part of the full development life cycle including analysis, development, testing, deployment, support and maintenance.
- Independently plan, design, develop, document, test, deploy, and support new and existing systems for the activity.
- Independently manage initiatives through their full project lifecycle
- Develop and implement projects according to proposed plan
- Review and design the architecture for new systems
- Compliance with applicable Release Management and Change Management process controls
- Resolve all level 2 and 3 support issue with appropriate levels of urgency and transparency
- Apply best practices to improve system quality
- Strong, hands-on knowledge in C#, Python, database development and SQL server.
- Strong background in equity and equity derivative order/execution management systems
- Able to code algorithms and numerical functions
- Business knowledge in equity
- Ability to communicate in French (oral and written) is a plus
- The candidate must be a quick learner to understand the new needs of the desk
Talan’s offices are located in Flat Iron district, right in the center of Manhattan.
Our company benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Three weeks of paid vacation per year at hire and up to 5 weeks according to seniority
- Eight paid holidays
- Company health insurance plan
- Other benefits such as sick and personal days, transit benefits.