Posted on May 30 2018 (over 1 year ago)
AppCoins, as a project developed by Aptoide, aims to revolutionize app economy with the currency for App Stores.
The app economy has three main inefficiencies which are (1) lack of transparency or trust, (2) advertising inefficiency, (3) costly and inaccessible in-app purchases. AppCoins is the solution. It is an open and distributed protocol for app stores based on the Ethereum blockchain, using the ERC20 standard. It proposes to move the following three critical flows to the blockchain: advertising, in-app billing, and app approvals to allow transactions to occur through a blockchain-supported cryptocurrency in a decentralized, neutral and open system.
We are looking for a Python Developer with 2+ years of experience who will become a part of the Aptoide Blockchain Team. This team explores the blockchain technology and develops the AppCoins Protocol and tools that later be used by other Product teams of Aptoide.
The main challenge of this role will be to develop a tool that will manage all backend processes related to transactions both on and off chain.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or compatible
• Proficient in Python , preferably 3.6
• Experience with Webservices and Microservices architectures
• Deep knowledge of security challenges
Nice to have:
• Blockchain knowlegde,
• Web3 platform Experience
• Experience with Geth client
• Work with the cutting edge technology
• Opportunity to make a difference developing a global product
• Amazing talented team