Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we're always looking to expand our talented teams. We provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion. To make your transition as smooth as possible, we will help you with relocation and the associated expenses.Are you the QA Automation Engineer we're looking for?
As a valued member of our development team, you will be involved in all aspects of the software design lifecycle, producing quality code, maintaining system specification documentation, and resolving system problems in a fast-paced environment.
If you've been looking for a challenging work environment at an international company, you should join us in the awesome city of Riga!How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Develop, execute and maintain automated tests
- Assist in evaluating existing and new products and define their testing automation requirements
- Test automation on mobile platforms and devices
- Collaborate with project management and engineering teams to develop a comprehensive set of automated tests
Compensation and perks
- Solid QA experience
- An understanding of automation framework components and building processes
- Experience with Java or Scala
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- You'll work in a friendly and creative environment and receive a motivating compensation package.
- Your package will include health benefits.
- You'll have excellent opportunities for professional development.