Tiendeo. Where shopping begins.
Wouldn’t it be nice to know the location of all the best deals of every supermarket around you? Tiendeo does exactly that, and more! We are the leading online platform for geolocalized catalogues and coupons for all major retailers in 36 countries.
Our 24.3 million unique monthly users browse and save their favourite catalogues and local offers from their desktop and mobile devices. Anytime. Anywhere.
At Tiendeo, we thrive every day to improve our products and services for both our users and clients. With a young, professional team that includes 20 nationalities, we take great pride in our work. But why not have a little fun on the side? Like playing a game of ping pong on our magnificent seaside view terrace, for example.
Are you a dedicated professional who likes a challenge and wants to work in an international team, in the middle of Barcelona’s buzzing startup hub? Come work at Tiendeo, one of WIRED’s Top European Startups 2015!Are you the QA Engineer we're looking for?
Before you read on, PLEASE NOTE that we are currently only able to offer this position to candidates with an existing EU work permit!
We are looking for a highly motivated IT professional who will join our QA department, to participate in an ambitious project. Will you accept the challenge?
To be the right fit, you will need to have a meticulous eye for detail and a passion for high-quality user experiences. You will be responsible for designing, documenting and executing functional testing of the Tiendeo experience to provide assurance that the products work perfectly. You will get to know the product inside-out and you will soon be sought out to make reasoned recommendations for improvements and new features.
To learn more about us, check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKF2xQ9fd0k&authuser=0How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Ensure that our software is awesome and high-quality
- Find problems with our web and mobile products and make them visible to the team
- Assist scrum team with sprint planning, test design, test execution, defect analysis/root cause investigation and reporting on test status
- Triage efficiently, organizing issues by highest impact
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve the testing process
- Influence the development process to adopt the best practices for ensuring quality deliverables
- Partner with developers to ensure code is properly tested at different levels (unit, integration and end-to-end)
- Support test automation engineers building out end-to-end automated test suites
Compensation and perks
- Telecommunications engineering degree, computer science degree or in related field
- General facility with web and mobile technologies, able to learn new technologies quickly
- Great attention to detail and the ability to identify and document defects in complex software systems
- Passionate about and truly interested in testing/detective work
- Vocally opinionated about user experience (UX) and product functionality
- Programming experience, especially in a professional setting, a plus
- Test Automation experience is a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools and techniques is a plus
- An existing EU work permit
- We offer a competitive salary based on experience.
- We work from an office with a view of the sea!