Inbank is not a traditional bank. We think of ourselves as a financial technology company with great software at the core of our success. Our IT and business work side by side, as equal partners.
Building great solutions comes with great responsibility. That's why we greatly value every team member and contribute to making our work environment awesome. We are all about honesty and openness. Important decisions at Inbank aren't made behind closed doors but are openly discussed, with everybody’s input expected and valued. Our solutions are in the hands of nine people passionate about building beautiful, user-friendly software. As part of our small team, you'll be contributing to the most innovative fintech solutions on the market.Are you the QA Engineer we're looking for?
Our close-knit international IT team is ambitious and eager to take their skills and applications to the highest possible level. As part of the team, you'll be encouraged to develop your skill set by going to conferences and studying anything you need to level up your expertise.
As our talented new QA Engineer, you'll spend every single day feeling like you belong in a team that's moving towards a common goal. Have a great idea you want to try out? Go for it. We'll trust you to find your own way and face challenges head-on. Making mistakes is part of the deal as long as you learn from them. We all do it—that's how we grow.
In our toolkit, you'll find Ruby, Java, Selenium, Selenium Grid, Serenity, Serenity Screenplay, Maven, Cucumber, PostgreSQL, Jenkins, Linux/Unix OS, and plenty of room to play with new tools. So if you want to be part of an amazing agile team doing great things, apply now!How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Ensure the quality of our product during the entire development process
- Take part in business, architecture and design discussions
- Plan, design, write and maintain automated tests
- Test the most innovative fintech solutions in a small development team
Compensation and perks
- You want to be involved in every aspect of our software quality assurance.
- You have a good understanding of QA methods and processes.
- You're curious, attentive to detail and eager to learn.
- You adapt quickly to changing situations and priorities.
- You like being a part of the entire development process, from planning to deploying.
- We offer highly competitive salaries and benefits packages, negotiable based on your experience and skill level.
- We'll sponsor your visa and help with all the paperwork associated with your relocation.
- In our pro-learning environment, you'll always have the best tools for the job and opportunities to take part in development conferences.
- Fun team events (curling tournaments, summer days, birthday parties...), mini golf, ping-pong, and Playstation 4 help us unwind.
- You'll get to work flexible hours and enjoy a fully stocked kitchen in our cozy modern office in Kalamaja, the trendiest part of town. We're also open to remote working options—let's talk about it!
- We're totally agile, with a high-performance development culture and plenty of startup spirit.