Mimi is a Berlin-based mHealth company. We are building the next generation of hearing solutions while removing the stigma that is present in this industry. To date, more than 100,000 people have tested their hearing with our app. As one of the most promising startups in this field, Mimi is developing a data-driven experience that tests your ears, protects your ears, and adjusts sound to your ears.
We pride ourselves on the amazing team we have built. A team that amplifies connections; both within our team, and for our users. A team with a strong and diverse culture, loving and respecting towards everyone’s individual strengths but also their imperfections. We are solving a real problem through strong emergent leadership and ownership, proactively seeking out challenges, tackling them boldly and inspiring everyone involved.
We are committed to creating a culture that nourishes personal growth as a basis for company growth. We're a learning organization—we love to work with people who take initiative. We encourage failing in order to learn. We don’t wait to get to the perfect solution, but ask for feedback early.
Joining Mimi means you‘ll help shape a truly innovative product in a budding market. As we’re still a young and small team of ±30 people, your input will surely make an impact. This is a chance to help build a world-class design team from the ground up.
Working on something new brings together a bunch of people who are crazy enough to believe that the future doesn‘t just happen, but needs to be shaped actively. That means plenty of exciting challenges, and wild ideas flying around all the time.Are you the QA Engineer we're looking for?
We're looking for a QA engineer with an eye for detail to join us in making high-quality products. You won't just be finding bugs – you'll contribute to our complete product. With your proactive attitude, you'll help ensure we release high-quality products. Post-release, you'll help make sure we respond rapidly to bugs, while keeping in mind how we can build our products in a user-driven manner.
Our company is self-organized through Holacracy, which means clear structures and processes, high transparency and distributed authority. If you like the sound of that and feel comfortable in a dynamic, fast-moving and entrepreneurial environment, you'll fit in perfectly at Mimi.How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Take responsibility for testing our current apps on iOS and Android and in the future on additional platforms as well
- Plan, conduct, and document test cases to ensure product quality
- Be in charge of developing standards and procedures to determine high software quality and release readiness
- Document how to reproduce a given bug in an accessible manner for the developers to work on resolving the bug
- Work closely with product management and development to evaluate findings
- Continuously improve test coverage and quality standards
Compensation and perks
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in a software QA engineer role.
- You have experience with software testing methods.
- Experience in testing mobile applications is strongly preferred.
- You're attentive to detail, autonomous, and reliable.
- You enjoy problem-solving and hands-on learning.
- You're fluent in English.
- You have experience with an agile development process.
- You have experience in JIRA, test.io, and software testing tools.
- You have experience in any programming language.
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science or another technical field.
- You have the analytical ability to determine where a bug might arise from.
- You're a quick learner able to dive into new topics quickly and grasp what’s important.
- Apply and let's talk about your salary and benefits!