About the Bonial company
The CDP team is improving the heart of our company - the content delivery engine. Think of an analogy in the car industry, most of what automotive companies focus on is a) design and b) their engine. The CDP team builds Bonial’s power engine, BUT the difference to the car industry is, they are doing that while our "car engine" is already racing at 300km/h on the Autobahn. So, this is a very complex process.
You are familiar with agile methodologies and have good knowledge of QA and release processes. In particular, this includes:
- Assuring product quality on team level
- Implement and execute functional and non-functional (feature, integration, regression) and exploratory testing
- Participate in writing and maintaining test automation scripts for front end applications
- Be part of the release process
- Collaborate with other QA Engineers on program level
- Working with developers, e.g. when defining unit tests
You have hands-on testing experience for front end systems and mobile web. Furthermore, our mission requires you to:
- Have studied Computer Science or a related field and have 3+ years of professional experience in quality assurance
- Have solid experience in SQL
- You have experienced working with test automation
- Be experienced in testing responsive web design
- Strong scripting skills
- Have solid experience in test analysis for software requirements
- Be familiar with test management tools (e.g. TestRail)
- Be familiar with issue tracking tools (e.g. Jira)
- Have a good understanding of OO programming language (e.g. Java / Groovy)
- Be familiar with CI Servers (Bamboo / Jenkins)
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of German
What we offer
- To be the next member of a young and international team with people from 35+ countries
- To contribute and learn new things, every day!
- Room to grow: you'll have the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and take on real responsibilities
- A friendly, laid-back work atmosphere with lots of after-work activities and events.
- Relocation support.