Pexip is looking for experienced and highly motivated QA/Test Automation Engineers who will help ensure that our next generation videoconferencing products are of the highest quality in the industry.
As part of a small team of QA Engineers, you will have responsibility for testing of our next generation video conferencing platform. Responsibilities could include:
- development and maintenance of automated regression tests
- functional testing of new features
- performance, robustness and scale testing
- interoperability testing with third-party endpoints and systems
- commissioning and maintenance of lab hardware andendpoints
- diagnosis and reporting of product defects, verification of bug fixes
- contribution to user documentation and usability studies
- direction of company wide QA strategy and processes
You have a proven track record in QA/Test Engineering and automation:
- You have experience in writing and maintaining automated system tests and tools.
- You have experience in programming/scripting (Python knowledge a plus).
- You have good knowledge of computer networking and telecomm technologies.
- You have experience in using a variety of test techniques and daily test activities such as raising and verifying bugs.
- You enjoy learning new skills and technologies.
- You enjoy working as an integral part of a small software development team.
- You are self-motivated, willing to take full ownership of your own responsibilities, and will seek out other areas where you can contribute to Pexip.
- You live close to either Oslo, Norway or Reading, UK - or are willing to relocate.
Products, Team and Culture
Our products are leading the revolution to bring videoconferencing to the masses.
Our company has a flat hierarchy. We believe in enabling people rather than managing them. We constantly encourage each other to get out of our respective field of expertise and learn new things.
You would get to play with many technologies and concepts as part of the development and testing of our products, from low-level assembler optimisation and VMware wizardry to HTML/WebRTC frontend and Django backend programming.
All our products are heavily based on open source projects and we make it a principle to to constantly give back to the open source community.