Our client is building a satellite-based service to provide the world with access to near-real-time imagery from space. Their synthetic aperture radar (SAR) instrument can capture images through clouds, darkness and other obscuring elements, making it more reliable for operational use than optical camera systems.
- Contributing to designing, prototyping and testing novel RF systems in 10 GHz range;
- Contributing to the development of a space-borne remote sensing radar;
- Lightweight documentation about your work.
- BSc or higher in Electrical Engineering, preferably in RF field, or equivalent experience;
- Experience in PCB design;
- Experience in RF development.
- Challenging tasks;
- Flexible hours;
- Great team;
- Startup culture;
- A quickly expanding company;
- Training opportunities, including conference trips;
- Part-time PhD is possible;
- The team is located within Otaniemi campus area (it is the biggest high-tech hub in Finland) in Espoo, Finland.