Inbank is not a traditional bank. We think of ourselves as a financial technology company with great software at the core of our success. Our IT and business work side by side, as equal partners.
Building great solutions comes with great responsibility. That's why we greatly value every team member and contribute to making our work environment awesome. We are all about honesty and openness. Important decisions at Inbank aren't made behind closed doors but are openly discussed, with everybody’s input expected and valued. Our solutions are in the hands of nine people passionate about building beautiful, user-friendly software. As part of our small team, you'll be contributing to the most innovative fintech solutions on the market.Are you the Ruby Developer we're looking for?
Inbank's close-knit international IT team is ambitious and eager to take their skills and applications to the highest level. You'll be encouraged to work on developing your skillset by visiting conferences and studying materials that you believe will help you take the next step in your competence.
At Inbank, you'll spend every single day feeling like you belong in a team that's working together to achieve a common goal. Have a great idea? Go for it. We'll trust you to find your own way to solve the challenges ahead of you. Making mistakes is part of the deal as long as you learn from them. We all do it, and that's how we grow.
HTML, and plenty of room for new tools. So if you want to be part of an amazing agile team doing great things, apply now!How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- You'll be doing what you do best—using your programming skills—to create the finest fintech systems the world has ever seen.
Compensation and perks
- You have a proven track record in Ruby (on Rails) or in another web development toolset.
- You know SQL and are unafraid of the UNIX command line.
- You're interested in financial software and in learning new techniques for great software design.
- You adapt fast to changing situations and priorities.
- You're eager to tackle new challenges and find the best solutions.
- We offer highly competitive salaries and benefits packages, negotiable based on your experience and skill level.
- We'll sponsor your visa and help with all the paperwork associated with your relocation.
- In our pro-learning environment, you'll always have the best tools for the job and opportunities to take part in development conferences.
- Fun team events (curling tournaments, summer days, birthday parties...), mini golf, ping-pong, and Playstation 4 help us unwind.
- You'll get to work flexible hours and enjoy a fully stocked kitchen in our cozy modern office in Kalamaja, the trendiest part of town. We're also open to remote working options—let's talk about it!
- We're totally agile and have a high-performance development culture and plenty of startup spirit.