CardFlight is a provider of mobile POS technology & tools to help anyone accept swiped payments in any mobile app with any merchant account.
About the job:
You’ll do any/all of:
- Work with our dev team to ship new features and improvements to our existing product on a weekly and daily basis.
- Improve the tools we offer our developers/clients to help them better manage their business (developer admin dashboard, reporting and APIs).
- Build enhancements and support our Android and iOS apps/SDKs.
- Integrate our platform with third party payments SDKs/APIs to expand our coverage of supported payment processors.
- Design and build new platforms, either mobile and/or web, that is built around our SDK/API functionality.
Help us scale our platform to reliably handle fast-growing demand and transaction volume.
- Represent CardFlight within the hacker/developer community by organizing and participating in hackathons, meetups, and any other ways of getting more developers building with the CardFlight SDKs.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience designing software, preferably in Ruby
- Experience with developing software using the Agile methodology.
- The ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly.
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby