Wisemedia is a software development house established in Tartu, Estonia. We also have branches in Tallinn, Wroclaw, and Brno. With pride, we develop and support IT solutions for our mother-company Friendly Finance Group. With our work, we are merging business with technology. Our software is used by thousands of customers on a daily basis.
Our team includes more than 30 young and motivated hard-working specialists. Their happiness is heavily guarded by three office dogs—Jacky, Ophelia, and Cassandra.Are you the Ruby on Rails Developer we're looking for?
It’s time to love what you do and discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. Hungry for success, driven towards action and achievement, with the mindset of a winner—that's how you strive to live your life. If you're curious to see what is beyond the horizon, unafraid to fail—and learn from that failure—you've come to the right place.
As a member of our team, you'll have the opportunity to share your ideas and contribute to various ongoing and new projects. We're looking for someone excited to work in a fast-paced international environment. Someone who brings their own creative ideas to the table and has the ambition to create innovative IT solutions. If you recognize yourself in that description, apply now!How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- You will create excellent IT solutions for our business group and, by extension, for all our customers around the world.
- You'll be in charge of analyzing, coding and implementing complex custom-built Ruby on Rails applications.
- Your responsibility will be to process large data scales and automate systems where sensible.
Compensation and perks
- Experience building, maintaining and optimizing large-scale production Ruby on Rails applications
- Experience building software as part of a team
- Knowledge of working with APIs
- SQL know-how
- Good English
- Ability and willingness to use the right tools to get the job done
- You'll get a competitive local salary.
- We will sponsor the necessary visas and work permits for the right candidate.
- You'll get the best colleagues in town and a sweet benefits package.
- We offer you lots of fun-filled workdays, an interesting position, and plenty of challenges at a high-growth multinational company, making sure you never feel bored.