We’re looking for the next Ruby on Rails enthusiast to join forces with us on creating good backend codes and improving backend architecture. Apply now if you are, like our team members, ‘in love with Ruby’!
We need your help to:
- Create solid backend systems to support new features (not including database, server config)
- Actively contribute to discussions and product plannings when Piktochart rolls out a new feature
- Deliver scalable, maintainable and secure code, and be accountable for your work
Your superpowers include:
- 3+ years of backend application development in Ruby on Rails
- Expertise in ROR fundamentals, PHP and web technologies
- Able to discuss and solve complex problems
- Experience in writing tests and in BDD (RSpec, Capybara, Selenium)
- Innovating improvements on Piktochart's general backend architecture, adding new features on the backend to give greater flexibility to the app, and allowing different levels of access for various groups of users
- Picking things up quickly and always willing to share knowledge with others
- Being able to convey ideas clearly to team members from various technical backgrounds
This is a full time role based in Penang, Malaysia and we're not accepting remote working. For those who are willing to relocate from abroad, we will arrange for your working visa. We also offer relocation package to help you settle in your new home.