Are you an enthusiastic tech person with a great passion for the sea and ready for new challenges? Are you interested in supporting our continued growth strategy? Do you want to become an expert in the e-commerce travel industry worldwide? Then join us!
We are looking for an experienced (4+ years) Back-end Developer to join our team in Chiasso (Switzerland).
The candidate will be involved in the development and improvement of our platform and will play a key role in the strategy of Sailogy in the next upcoming years.
- Development of our back-end API services
- Develop data integrations with external providers
- Develop KPI reports and related data minings
Mandatory Skills & Attitudes:
- 4+ year experience working on web application(s)
- Basic understanding of OOP and MVC paradigms
- Basic understanding of back-end related technologies
- Experience with Python2/Python3 language
- Experience with Django framework
- Experience with asyncio stack
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with MongoDB
- Confident, approachable, and solution-oriented skills
- Experience in teamwork
- Proficient with English
Nice to have:
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, cloud concepts and microservices
- Confident with TDD/BDD approach
Why work with us?
- Have a key-role in developing next years strategy of Sailogy
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Be part of a young, open-mind and agile team with a near-zero hierarchy
- Desktop with double 24" monitors, last-gen laptop, with an awesome view on Swiss alps
- Continuous personal growth supported by courses/books/conferences budget
The RAL is 40-50k/year based on your experience.
No remote work.
Discover more on Meritocracy.is!