Paymentwall is looking for a motivated and skilled Integrations Engineer to join our team. In this role you will be handling the integration of Mobiamo, Paymentwall’s advance mobile carrier billing solution. Mobiamo is a Mobile Gateway platform that allows web merchants to accept payments from mobile devices all over the world.
- Provide technical support to new and existing Mobiamo clients.
- Review client's product and create an optimal monetization solution as well as its integration plan.
- Follow up and communicate progress with clients that are in the development phase.
- Monitor technical integration of clients that are in the production phases.
- Estimate priority, business value and development effort of new features requested by clients.
- Work together with Business Development and Optimization teams for customizations.
- Present demos to clients during meetings and conference calls.
- Represent Paymentwall and the Mobiamo product at industry events, conferences and trade fairs.
- Keep technical documentation up to date.
- The candidate must be tech-savvy to the point of being able to discuss the most intricate technical details, and communicate these details eloquently and professionally to our partners.
- Computer science background degree required.
- Experience in mobile carrier billing / in-app purchases is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in English and one more language.
- Must be friendly, social, presentable, and professional.
- Able to commit full time and start ASAP and open to working flexible hours.
# We Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Great growth potential.
- Centrally located office in Berlin.
- We are a high energy startup and you will have huge impact on our business and growth.
Type: Regular, full time
Paymentwall is the leading all-in-one global monetization platform for digital goods and services. Paymentwall's fully customizable payment platform is localized in 200+ countries, providing more than 100 popular local payment options including credit and debit cards, bank transfers and direct debit payments, eWallets, prepaid cards, mobile and landline payments, and payment kiosks/terminals.
Headquartered in San Francisco, with other offices in Las Vegas, Berlin, Amsterdam, Istanbul, Kiev, Manila, Hanoi, Beijing, Sao Paulo and growing every day.