For our new Las Vegas office Paymentwall is looking for experienced technical sales-oriented candidates who can help merchants go Live with Paymentwall by providing guidance through sexy APIs, by optimizing the payment flow, by offering relevant products to plug in, by figuring out new integration opportunities and strategically important new APIs to be built.
- Being a technical quarterback for business development team during negotiations with merchants.
- Guiding merchants to relevant APIs and products to integrate.
- Taking part in technical calls and meetings with merchants.
- Collecting valuable feedback from merchants and coordinating with the integration development team.
- Advocating and promoting Paymentwall APIs.
- Making sure that merchants integrate APIs in the best way possible.
- Assisting and mentoring less experienced integration team members.
- Pushing for innovation and perfection in payment UX.
- At least 2 years of experience in a PM / Technical Support / Business Development role.
- BSc in Computer Science or similar degree.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in a foreign language (a plus)
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Those who experience and profile match the job description.
- Those who are proactive, goal oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Those with an interest in gaming, dating and internet industry.
- Those with endless energy that can channel that energy into innovation and creativity to help grow Paymentwall.
- Those who would pay attention to the payments/ finance industry.
- Those who appreciates startup community & culture.
- Those with an understanding of different cultures around the world, who are always hungry to learn more.