Rakuten.de is our online shopping marketplace in Germany. We started life as Tradoria and joined Rakuten family in 2011, launching Rakuten.de in January 2012. Rakuten Deutschland is based in Bamberg and Berlin, also hosting part of European IT, Finance, HR, Marketing and operational functions.
As a technology focused company, we understand the importance of an energizing atmosphere that promotes collaboration and innovation. This is why Europe Technology Division (EU TD) was created with the mission to create and grow the Rakuten Ecosystem across Europe, providing products and services to both EU and Global businesses of the Rakuten Group. Today, we have over 90 members in our Europe Technology Division split into 13 teams working from 4 different countries with the latest technologies!
We are searching for our office in Berlin for a:
Salesforce Administrator RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enhancements of our current Salesforce platform to accommodate business needs (creation of new objects, customization of existing functionality)
- Management and implementation of customization requests including creation of workflow triggers, workflow alerts, automated email responses, etc.
- Keep up a good general understanding of our business – Rakuten and its different departments.
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes due to business changes and/or new business requirements.
- Development of reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Support to end-users on requests, including mass data updates/imports using the API or import tools
- Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups
- Monitor and manage usage adoption
WHAT WE OFFER
- Software Engineering or Computer Science degree (or practical experience with Software/Web development)
- One year minimum experience with CRM (Salesforce/MS Dynamics/Sugar CRM, etc.)
- Fluent business English, German is not needed.
- Good business understanding
- Excellent communication skills to both clearly explain systems and to gather needs and requirements from business customers
- Strong fast-learning/self-teaching skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL as well as Salesforce Administrator Certification being a plus
- Interesting and challenging fast paced environment
- A chance to shape and build the business and inspiration to make a difference
- Open and respectful multicultural environment
- Professional, passionate, ambitious, but friendly team
- Possibility for professional growth and international assignments
- Innovative and flexible people full of energy
- Friendly team player with a professional mindset
- Those who can think for themselves and take action
- Willing to work in a dynamic, multicultural and global environment where multilingual skills are a big asset
- Ambitious to grow as an individual within the company
- Passionate about working in a global company which wants to make a difference by empowering Society.
If you are interested in this position, meet these requirements and wish to actively participate in developing our company and join our highly motivated team, please apply by sending an email to Marc Borgstedt at email@example.com