Rakuten.de is our online shopping marketplace in Germany. We started life as Tradoria and joined Rakuten family in 2011, launching Rakuten.de in January 2012. Rakuten Deutschland is based in Bamberg and Berlin, also hosting part of European IT, Finance, HR, Marketing and operational functions. Diversity is an important part of our company culture, this is why we hold the „Charter of Diversity“ .
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer (or Java Developer) with experience in building high-performing, user focused, scalable applications.
You will be part of a team that works on business critical applications. Salesforce developer roles and responsibilities include managing and improving already existing codes plus developing from scratch solutions in Apex, Visualforce and Lightning to bring our company’s instance to the next level. For this job a good understanding of the company business and logic is also required.
We are searching for our office in Berlin for a:
Salesforce Developer (m/f)RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Salesforce developer responsibilities include designing and developing well written, scalable, UX focused applications that will not only fulfil the business needs but also help Salesforce users to work more efficiently and faster.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, including the understanding of requirements from the business
- Play the lead role in integration of Salesfoce.com with other systems, through SOAP API, REST API and sometimes direct database access.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of the solution
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
WHAT WE OFFER
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce development in Apex or Java.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience with SQL or SOQL
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated and creative
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in development on the Salesforce platform is preferred; experience developing in Lightning is even better.
- Interesting and challenging fast paced environment
- A chance to shape and build the business and inspiration to make a difference
- Open and respectful multicultural environment
- Professional, passionate, ambitious, but friendly team
- Possibility for professional growth and international assignments
- Active support in finding accommodation and moving from abroad
- Your recruiter will answer your questions about benefits or working conditions that are specific to different European locations
- Innovative and flexible people full of energy
- Friendly team player with a professional mindset
- Those who can think for themselves and take action
- Willing to work in a dynamic, multicultural and global environment where multilingual skills are a big asset
- Ambitious to grow as an individual within the company
- Passionate about working in a global company which wants to make a difference by empowering society.
If you are interested in this position, meet these requirements and wish to actively participate in developing our company and join our highly motivated team, please apply by sending an email to Marc Borgstedt at firstname.lastname@example.org