Our client is building a satellite-based service to provide the world with access to near-real-time imagery from space. Their synthetic aperture radar (SAR) instrument can capture images through clouds, darkness and other obscuring elements, making it more reliable for operational use than optical camera systems. The team is a group of experts which consists of engineering, software development and radar technology.
What will you do?
- Develop and test solutions for operating satellite constellations;
- Improve and optimize constellation performance and provide systems analysis to support it;
- Collaborate with team and clients;
- Work with lightweight docs concerning your work.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in Software Development (4+ years);
- Experience in Python and Data Analysis;
- Knowledge in Eclipse, CCSDS and TCP/IP;
- Knowledge in embedded systems, STK (or similar)
- Fluency in English;
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or something familiar.
What do we offer?
- Challenging tasks;
- A job that matters – you will be responsible for building the web services that customers depend on;
- Flexible hours;
- Great team;
- Startup culture;
- A quickly expanding company;
- Training opportunities, including conference trips;
- Part-time PhD is possible;
- The team is located within Otaniemi campus area (it is the biggest high-tech hub in Finland) in Espoo, Finland.