- Are you an experienced Scrum Master looking to work in a creative and challenging environment?
- Are you a pro- active team player with an understanding of the Agile Process?
Our client is a well-established online gaming operator with offices around the work. The company believes in providing the best service, using the latest technologies in the most ethical and fair manner. The company is growing rapidly and wishes to expand its team which is already 200 strong here in Malta.
- Help Product Owners to create prioritized Product Backlog and Definition of Done criteria.
- Support development teams in creating the task list for the next sprint as well as user stories plus their acceptance criteria, and support the teams in defining the deliverables agreed to for the sprint.
- Ensure that both scrum board and impediment log remain updated.
- Determine length of sprints, ensure effective meetings, estimate the effort re-quired to complete the tasks agreed to for the sprint.
- Assist in developing the sprint backlog and the sprint burndown chart.
- Make sure that an ideal environment exists in the following sprints by moderating retrospective meetings.
- Ensure impediments are discussed and resolved.
Skills and Mindset:
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Computer Science and at least 5 years professional experience working as a Scrum Master (m/f) for a software development team.
- Must have an agile mindset, capable of being a mediator who is solution-oriented and self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills and ability to integrate easily with teams of all sizes is essential.
- Professional experience in developing software is desirable.
- Certified Scrum Master training and extensive know-how in conflict management.
- Fluency in German would be considered an asset.