Posted on Jan 28 2020 (2 months ago)
We at McMakler are disrupting dusty structures and merging tradition with innovation. Our goal is to establish the real estate market within the age of digitalization while enhancing quality and efficiency sustainably. With our all-in-one solution we are combining the latest technology with the individual service of classic brokers. As a PropTech Startup founded and based in Berlin we are working on the realization of our innovative business model. Around 600 employees at over 100 locations throughout Germany, Austria as well as France belong to our great and ambitious team.
At McMakler we are constantly improving the way that we build products and engineer software to speed up innovation for our users. As a Scrum Master you will collaborate closely with cross-functional Scrum or Kanban team consisting of engineers, designers, QA, PO to help them achieve operational excellence.
Join our McMakler family and become a part of our success story. - Together we celebrate milestones while realizing our vision!
• As Scrum Master you support our cross-functional teams
• You have an agile mindset and the required application of agile methods
• You contribute the planning and execution of agile meetings within the company
• You create an understanding for product planning in an empirical environment
• You support the development team in creating high-quality products
• You identify weaknesses and are constantly looking for ways to improve the performance of your teams
• You are on your way as a process optimizer, motivator and " impaiment-killer " and work actively on the strengthening of self-organization and personal responsibility of the teams
• You have at least 2+ years of practical experience as a Scrum Master
• You already have Scrum Master certification or the corresponding certificate
• You have experience in a technical field such as software development, are desirable
• You understand how SAFe works and can scale it for our agile enterprise
• You have excellent communication skills with proven success in the areas of facilitation, coaching and/or conflict management
• You have a good mixture of methodical steadfastness and solution-oriented flexibility with the willingness to always find new, creative approaches
• You speak excellent English, German would be a plus point
• BONUS: Experience as a Scrum trainer, agile coach or agile conference speaker
• You will be involved in the development of a successful and internationally recognized product
• You are responsible for the Supportive environment for Scrum Masters
• You will be part of a team that dynamically builds an agile organizational culture
• You will become an individual, professional and personal career opportunity
• You are in a dynamic start-up atmosphere with flexible working hours
• You will work with a fast-paced international team of over 20 different nationalities
• You will have the possibility to attend German classes
• You receive fun team events, ginger-shots and fresh juices are obligatory
Excited by the prospect of joining us? We are looking forward to your online application!
In case of questions please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team: +49 30 555 744 933