Glispa Global Group is a mobile ad tech pioneer empowering clients to activate global audiences and move markets. Providing a full suite of technology-based services, Glispa partners with global advertisers, app developers and publishers, enabling them to reach their user acquisition and monetization goals.
Headquartered in Berlin with offices in Beijing, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Athens, Singapore, and São Paulo, Glispa employs a multinational team representing 50 nationalities speaking 44 languagesAre you the Senior Android Developer we're looking for?
As part of Ampiri Mediation solution, Glispa’s mobile team focuses on developing our SDK to ensure successful integration within our partners' app space. The SDK links apps to hundreds of ad networks and DSP’s, allowing them to efficiently run their in-house campaigns and direct demand simultaneously. This is a great opportunity to contribute to the success of that solution!
You'll be joining a collaborative SDK development team with whom you will have the chance to share your insights, expertise, experience, and knowledge. Be part of a successful company in the adtech scene, powered by our own tech solutions! We proudly cultivate a strong social and collaborative vibe where your input is not just respected—it's expected.
Joining Glispa offers true career moves. At any level, you can grow and build your career up to the most senior roles in responsibility and scope. Our high-caliber, collaborative team attracts the best in our industry.
When applying, include a short statement telling us why you're the right person for the team! We are and always will be an equal opportunities employer and take particular pride in our diversity.How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Use your expertise to design new features from scratch and improve the architecture of the Ampiri Android SDK
- Analyze the current challenges and bottlenecks in the product and development process for Ampiri Android SDK and implement improvements
- Motivate and be a source for learning and development opportunities through mentoring and sharing knowledge with the mobile team
- Write clean and testable code with good coverage and motivate the team to follow this approach
- Support the scrum methodology and continuously move us from theory to practice
Compensation and perks
- Experience with the following technologies: Android SDK, Java core, Android test frameworks (i.e. Mockito, Robolectric, Espresso), Gradle, Jenkins, Git
- We offer full relocation assistance (yes, we've relocated pets too) and visa sponsorship, and we'll navigate all the bureaucracy.
- We offer paid accommodation to get you started, after which we'll help you find a home.
- We support our high-performers with any assistance they require to help them get ahead, including training, mentoring, and personal progression plans.
- We'll take you on newbie walking tours through Berlin.
- You can take free in-house language lessons (German and English).
- Got special interests? You may find many of our Glispians share them, so join them in our social groups.
- Our benefits also include subsidized access to 33 sports facilities across Berlin.
- Our buddy system helps you navigate through all the newness and we have weekly social events where you can bring your partner and family.