Hammer & Hanborg is a consultancy company with three business areas, all of which aim to develop the professional life of the future. In the Recruitment & Staffing area, we provide organizations with competent employees and thereby help them to be competitive and attractive both now and in the future. In the People & Culture area, we work with competence development, team development, and organizational culture. In the Change & Development area, we help reshape organizations that have a desire to—and dare to—embrace change and develop with an eye to the future. We are a company of around 120 consultants who work with assignments for business and public sector clients throughout Scandinavia. We have offices in Stockholm, Öresund, Gothenburg, and Oslo.Are you the Senior Back-End Developer we're looking for?
On behalf of one of our customers, we are looking for a senior back-end developer. You will be working at our client’s Stockholm office, alongside a multi-disciplinary product development team that collaborates to define, design and ship new features. This role calls for a curious individual with a solid understanding of the software development life cycle.
If that's you, apply now!How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- You'll be in charge of designing and building advanced solutions and APIs.
- You'll manage bug fixing and continuously improve system performance.
- You'll research, discover, test, and evaluate new technology.
Compensation and perks
- You have several years of experience building back-end solutions.
- Experience with RESTful APIs would be beneficial.
- You are skilled in Python/Django, Java or Go. But don't hesitate to apply if your skill set is different—tell us all about it!
- Perhaps you have a degree in computer science, engineering, or a related subject.
- Let's talk about your salary and benefits!