We are looking for a Senior C/C++ Linux Developer to work in the field of auto electronics. You will be part of an international team working on-site in Berlin, Germany, in BOSCH office. BOSCH is a world leader in the research and development of car voice-control electronics, implementation of the concept of connected cars, etc. BOSCH infotainment systems are used by all leading automobile groups in Germany.
Areas of Responsibility
Development of embedded driver assistance components in C / C++, Linux.
- Analysis and implementation from staging to production following agile development methods (SCRUM)
- Interaction/coordination with other project members to ensure that cross-component functional requirements are met Qualifications
- Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or Physics
- Expertise in object-oriented programming
- 3-6 years professional experience in development of automotive embedded components
- In-depth technical know-how of embedded components development and relevant fields
- Embedded C / C++, Linux
- You are motivated by challenging tasks
- You work independently, you are structured and goal-oriented
- You are experienced working in a team-oriented, international environment
- You possess excellent communication skills in English (must have) and German (nice to have).