At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform—bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.Are you the Senior CAD Developer we're looking for?
You will be involved in various CAD-related scenarios: you'll supervise the complete technical life cycle, from requirement analysis to the final implementation. By understanding the customer’s CAD-related problems, you'll detect the best suitable solution to these problems and improve our roadmaps.
You'll contribute to the company’s future features and functionalities to ensure a sustainable and maintainable CAD development. Evaluating, benchmarking and implementing the best CAD I/O frameworks and CAD kernels available are key factors for our goal, realizing a top-notch CAD experience in a standard web browser.
Do you like the idea of developing the next generation CAD handling architecture and leveling up the user experience with CAD models? Then is the right place for you!What we'd like to see in the candidate:
Compensation and perks
- At least 5 years of professional experience in development with BREP-based CAD kernels
- At least 5 years of professional experience in object-oriented and functional C++ programming (C++ 11 or later)
- Excellent experience and understanding of geometric modeling, topology, geometry, and 3D graphics
- Several years of experiences as user of commercial CAD
- Knowledgeable about version control (Git preferred)
- Knowledge of CMake, unit testing and continuous integration
- Knowledge of and experience with industrial CAE (esp. FEA and CFD) applications is a plus
- Advanced Linux skills
- Affinity for team leadership and team building
- Development skills with Python
- Knowledge of web and web security
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits!
- We will help you find accommodation.