Take the opportunity of a lifetime with this Senior Developer role in Perth, Australia. The Readify team is ready to welcome you with open arms with a great salary and perks that will nurture your continued growth as an engineer.Job description
We are on the lookout for a smart and adaptable Senior Developer to help Readify build cutting-edge software solutions for some of Australia's leading companies, not-for-profits and government organizations.
You will be an integral part of the equation when it come to solving problems and building solutions that help Australia's biggest organizations navigate shifts in technology. In the Senior Developer role you will be responsible for making decisions, writing C# code, and deploying scalable software solutions for clients. Every client project is different so the ability to adapt quickly and move in and out of your comfort zone seamlessly will determine your success.
In addition to mastering vertical slices of large projects and pulling together each piece of multi-faceted projects, it will be your responsibility to clearly communicating the logic and reasoning behind decisions that inform the end product.
Your commitment to engineering as a craft is indispensable to this role. We'll hit you with a technical challenge to verify your development skills right out of the gate. You can expect this role to test the limits of your programming skillset every single day, but our team of mentors and practitioners is dedicated to supporting your career development every step of the way.Requirements
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with Native Android (Java), .NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, MVC, ReactJS, AngularJS, and Xamarin
- Flexible and adaptable when it comes to new languages and environments
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of frameworks
- Strong ability to work in agile teams
- Personable and able to communicate complicated ideas clearly
- Interest in becoming an influencer, coach, or industry mentor
- Problem-solving skills powerful enough to test the untestable and reduce technical debt