Are you and experienced Data Analyst looking for a new challenge?
Do you enjoy working in a multinational environment?
Are you experienced with 'R', SQL and SAS?
About our client:
One of the largest online gambling operators in the European market with registered customers exceeding 2.5 million worldwide with a customer base spanning over more than 150 countries. It offers a comprehensive range of online gambling products, such as sports betting, live betting, casino, poker, lotteries, bingo and soft games through the Group's website.
Player Safety is one of the core functions, it is for this reason the client is now looking to hire an experienced Senior Data Analyst to be part of our team in Malta. This position requires a highly professional and organised individual who is able to use large volumes of data from wide range of sources to understand our customers' playing behavior in order to prevent fraud and to detect problematic gambling.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintain, improve and automate current reporting structure.
- Support the development of machine learning algorithm.
- Build a relationship with other teams and departments to pro-actively propose data solutions.
- Analyse a wide range of data sources to identify new data opportunities.
Skills and mind set:
- Higher Degree in a relevant discipline such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience of data analysis in a high data volume business with a record of turning customer insights into actionable solutions.
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately.
- Proficiency on SQL and good knowledge of either R or SAS (or both).
- Knowledge of analytical techniques such as clustering, regressions, decision trees, random forests.
- Experience with R Shiny would be an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Previous work in gambling industry is beneficial.