Would you like to be part of a fast growing company that operates in the hottest industry? Nordeus is expanding its team and looking for a senior data scientist.
We are looking for a person who will be responsible for developing and conducting data-driven research and provide insights to influence strategy and product improvements. You will work with key decision-makers on a daily basis as a data-driven adviser and partner on strategic issues.
What you will be doing:
- Develop actionable insights for product teams based on behavioral data
- Developing thoughtful and well-articulated recommendations to improve our games
- Work with other teams on finding data driven answers to their questions
- Provide reporting and performance monitoring to development teams using data drawn from diverse sources
- Perform detailed data exploration and validation to separate genuine phenomena from spurious anomalies
- Proactively developing new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies for marketing (user acquisition, retention, monetization, etc.) and game design
- Involve in scoping and prioritising future projects
What you should have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a data-driven information environment; proven track record of leveraging analytics and large amounts of data to drive significant business impact
- B.S. in a highly quantitative field from a top institution (CS, Math, Engineering or other technical field). Advanced degrees are a plus
- Knowledge of predictive modeling, machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques is required
- Experience in working with large datasets and big data systems (SQL, Hadoop, Hive, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of languages such as R, Matlab, Python, etc.
- Practical experience with robust statistical significance testing and A/B testing
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work independently
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you and if you believe you meet the requirements, come and join us!