Are you looking for a dynamic and challenging role?
Do you have experience working with MS SQL?
Are you familiar with the data security procedures and the data protection act?
Our client is one of Malta's leading financial services firm with interests based locally and abroad. The company offers a broad range of services focused on financial funding, investment and trading.
The role is focused on database development and administration around various database technologies we use. This role involves innovation and is directly related to the development of our wealth management software suite including our online trading platform.
- Construction and administration of various high availability multisite database systems.
- Administer and develop a cloud database infrastructure.
- Monitor database performance and implement changes to improve performance continuously.
- Perform regular tests to ensure data security and integrity.
- Ensure all data protection policies are strictly followed.
- Discuss optimizations related to database code with the development team.
Skils and Mindset
- A minimum of 5 years experience on Microsoft SQL Server.
- At least 2 years experience with No SQL databases.
- SQL MCSA certification.
- Knowledge of Entity Framework Optimizations.