We are a dynamic and international company headquartered in Eindhoven which delivers top-notch software services for automation navigation. All the products that we create are essential for building digital navigation maps. The software that we create is capable to considerably improve digital map data and ensure customers that they receive a solution compliant with any map format. Holding the leading positions on the Dutch market, we make sure to deliver secure software solution that would contribute to automation navigation industry and bring high functionality to digital maps.
- Using your own code perform various developer tests;
- Fully maintain SW documentation (such as wiki, etc.);
- Prepare and maintain peer code reviews;
- Design and implement software tools to maintain digital geographic data, received from the globe providers;
- Prepare reports on the projects to show your Project Leader and SW architect;
- Use the whole potential of open source tooling;
- Collaborate with 60 other team members.
- A Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or any related field;
- Expert knowledge of C++ and experience of using it in embedded systems;
- Thorough knowledge of software development in general;
- Experience with algorithms working;
- Broad knowledge of Linux OS;
- SQL knowledge (an ability to create complex SQL queries is not a must, but highly desirable);
- Pragmatic and practical mind;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work equally well, independently and as a part of the team;
- Demonstrate creativity and professionalism;
- Fluent English.
If you go to the southern part of the Netherlands, you will soon find out that Eindhoven is a very big town with lots of interesting things to see and visit. Eindhoven is well known for its University that attracts students from all the country. On coming to Eindhoven, you will have a chance to immerse yourself into the world of creativity and art. You’ll find dozens of art places here worth visiting. In just 8 km away from Eindhoven, you will find a village Nuenen, vividly captured in the world masterpiece, created by Van Gogh. All museums here have got a long history so you will definitely love the place. Career-wise, Eindhoven is a town of job opportunities. Today it’s become a big city with busy and well developed infrastructure. Using public transport, you will be able to get to any part of the town and even to the neighboring cities.