We are a tech company that exists to help businesses succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing, and disrupting conventions. We believe businesses can do amazing things and it's our job to help them.
We simplify, we collaborate, we find new ways to innovate, we set goals, we smash goals and we always make the call. It’s the way we do things around here. We are inspired, authentic, and in the know… This is the MYOB way.
If you're relocating to join us, we will sponsor your visa.Are you the Senior DevOps Engineer we're looking for?
We're kicking off a new initiative to revamp DevOps practices across our engineering teams. The tools, practices, and principles that you put in place in this role will help deliver reliable and scalable products to our clients.
We're looking for people who want to make a difference in a challenging and rewarding role. At MYOB, you'll have opportunities to develop your skills and capabilities while working with a dynamic team—we're serious about our work, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously while doing it. If you want to work and collaborate in an environment where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference, you need to work at MYOB.
Reporting to the development lead, your solid software development skills will make you a key member of one of our new DevOps teams. You will spend time within your team experimenting and creating new DevOps tooling, practices and principles which you will then help roll out into delivery teams.
You will use your coaching skills to help developers build, design, architect and deploy their applications into the cloud with everything they need to reliably support their application in a production environment. Your balanced approach and understanding of software development will help you establish highly collaborative relationships with developers, working together to bring about hugely successful products that clients love.
Apply now! We're eager to get to know you. In the meantime, learn more about us from our careers site and videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSGzNTYBU7gWhat we'd like to see in the candidate:
Compensation and perks
- You have tertiary qualifications in IT or equivalent experience.
- You have solid software engineering skills previously demonstrated with well-tested, concise, performant code that is easily understandable to your peers.
- You're a strong analytical thinker, proactively performing deep investigations into problem areas to help make systems faster and more reliable.
- You love working within agile, lean and iterative teams.
- You have what it takes to coach and influence, utilizing a consultative approach to gain adoption of your ideas and solutions.
- Ideally, you have experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure at scale.
- Let's discuss your salary and benefits!