We expect you already know:
- At least one language from the list: python, golang.
- Proficient in shell scripting, and know when to stop scripting and start developing.
- Configuration management systems: Ansible or SaltStack.
- Elegant coding style with sufficient documentation
- Key software design principle (separation of concerns, single responsibility, DRY, etc)
- In-depth understanding of Linux architecture, networking and kernel tuning.
- As we keep everything version controlled - git is a must.
- Hands-on experience with Docker
- Comfortable with large-scale, highly-available distributed systems
- Your hands aren't shaking when half of the world’s internet is “down”
- You will learn with us (it is a BIG plus if you know it already):
- Large scale and high availability best practices
Hadoop and BigData
Agile software development methodology
How to lead the team
B.S. in computer science or equivalent work experience
Design, integrate, and deploy infrastructure for rapid application software deployment.
Test new technologies and tools in the lab, and decide which can be adopted by the company on global level.
Ensure global observability.
Keep calm and change the world.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent employee stock option plan
- Relocation assistance available
- $125 per month electric car incentives
- Free food and drinks
- Foosball, Gym and showers, Pool table, Table Tennis
- FREE Medical, Dental and Vision
- Easy Access to Caltrain and Light Rail (free pass)
- New Laptop (mac or pc) and Monitor
- Employee discounts on HP, Apple and Verizon