Skeleton Technologies is the global leader in ultracapacitor-based energy storage. We deliver reliable solutions across the industry for customers with needs for high power, high energy, and long lifetime energy storage. Through the use of patented nanoporous carbide-derived carbon or "curved graphene", we have achieved global breakthroughs in ultracapacitor performance. Our ultracapacitors deliver twice the energy density and four times the power density offered by other manufacturers. Our current customer base includes global engineering companies, the European Space Agency, and several Tier 1 automotive manufacturers.Are you the Senior Electric Vehicle Application Engineer we're looking for?
We're adding a tech-savvy electric vehicle application engineer to our highly technical sales and business development team. Our engineers are given a great deal of independence to execute their ideas with the support of professional and motivated colleagues. If you like pushing boundaries and are excited to continue your professional development, we're convinced that working at our global and ambitious technology company will be the greatest challenge of your career!
Based in Berlin, Germany or Tallinn, Estonia, this job requires traveling within the EU. So if you're looking for a hands-on position that would have a strong impact on the global energy storage solutions field, this is the role for you!How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Work closely with clients to study the specifics of their applications
- Design customized energy storage solutions that enable our clients to achieve energy savings and/or improve the performance of their applications
- Make necessary engineering calculations and select suitable components (in addition to ultracapacitor modules) for your designed solution
- Present your designed solution to the client, articulating its technical and business value
- Coordinate product development and production activities to deliver the solution to the client
Compensation and perks
- You're passionate about developing energy storage solutions.
- You have the technical expertise to conceptualize and materialize energy storage solutions for electric/hybrid vehicles.
- You have a degree in engineering (power electronics, electrical drives, mechatronics, electrical engineering...).
- You can understand and convey complex engineering ideas to customers who are new to energy storage.
- You have the confidence to present solutions (financial, technical, practical) to potential customers.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant engineering or technical sales experience in the automotive industry, participating in drivetrain solutions delivery.
- You communicate fluently in English; German is a bonus.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits!