Our client is building a satellite-based service to provide the world with access to near-real-time imagery from space. Their synthetic aperture radar (SAR) instrument can capture images through clouds, darkness and other obscuring elements, making it more reliable for operational use than optical camera systems. The team is a group of experts which consists of engineering, software development and radar technology.
What will you do?
- Identify design and system requirements;
- Design, prototype and test high-reliability embedded control systems;
- Prepare lightweight docs;
- Participate in design reviews.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in designing embedded control systems 2+ years;
- Working experience with PCBs design or other high-speed digital techniques;
- Experience with circuit simulation tools;
- Fluency in English;
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering.
What do we offer?
- Challenging tasks;
- A job that matters – you will be responsible for building the web services that customers depend on;
- Flexible hours;
- Great team;
- Startup culture;
- A quickly expanding company;
- Training opportunities, including conference trips;
- Part-time PhD is possible;
- The team is located within Otaniemi campus area (it is the biggest high-tech hub in Finland) in Espoo, Finland.