Avionix is a full-service digital solutions agency delivering competitive, cutting-edge technologies to niche sectors in aerospace, industry, healthcare, and other fields. Our core competencies lie in ICT infrastructure-as-a-service engineering, full-stack development for cross-platform deployment, and designing simple and elegant user experiences.
It is technology that drives innovation. The next big thing usually comes from unexpected sources. We are driven by our belief that technology must be customizable, accessible and
affordable. Our solutions drive innovation, creativity, and evolution for our customers. We challenge our employees and partners to push the boundaries of the status-quo and think outside the box.
Above all, we value building strong and lasting relationships with our customers, employees, and partners by communicating honestly. Delivering innovative solutions that have been designed and crafted with affection to detail and giving back to our society and environment is what defines us.Are you the Senior Front-End Developer we're looking for?
We've got a spot on our team for a talented and motivated front-end developer. If you like diverse work environments where you'll have an impact on the direction of the company, we should talk!
We welcome applicants from all over the world and will sponsor your visa.How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Work closely with our customers to ensure timely delivery of high-quality code according to specs
- Guide and lead the front-end team
- Design, develop, integrate and test new software components using agile development methodologies
- Develop solutions in cooperation with our customers, project managers and technical support
Compensation and perks
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent with 3+ years of experience
- Responsive libraries (Bootstrap) and CSS preprocessing libraries (SASS or LESS)
- Bonus points for knowledge of ASP.NET and SQL
- Experience with Scrum project management
- Self-organized, team-oriented individual with strong social skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally to our international customers
- Fluent English (German is a plus)
- You'll get a competitive salary.
- We're family-friendly, with flexible work hours that best suit your needs.
- You'll have the possibility to continue your education.