Serve as an expert and a leader in development projects at HRN—be a senior front-end developer in the historic city of Budapest!Job description
As a senior front-end developer, you’ll be serving as an expert and leader in the development projects of HRN's online presence, making sure it looks amazing and get’s those Oooohs and Aaaahs from our users. You'll completely take over the visual building of our event websites and will be given all the freedom to work with no or little supervision.
You`ll be focused on scalable and high-quality solutions.
This position plays a key role in leading the creation, delivery and maintenance of digital experiences within a fast-moving environment.
You'll see the world from our users’ perspective and work with the team to design interactions and features that our users didn’t even know they should be asking for. Requirements
- Experience in using SVN (git/bitbucket)
- Ability to write clean scalable, and well commented code autonomously
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Fluent English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years experience in web development
- Bonus: DevOps experience, hands-on attitude, Jira, Git/Bitbucket, jQuery, AngularJS, MeteorJS, AI/PS, experience in event organization