Do you want to be part of a multinational luxury services empire?
Working in a team but being autonomous?
Are you a Champion of converting design into code?
Nicholls Moisa is collaborating with one of the leading Luxury services companies in Malta. The company is looking for a Senior Front-End Web Developer who is a champion of combing the art of design with the art of development.
The client is based in one of the most gorgeous part of the Maltese island with inspirational views.
As the Senior Front-End Developer, you will be working closely with the Marketing and Technical team on site to translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code and being integral part of the technical integration and of how the application looks.
- Developing custom WordPress templates
- Coding responsive landing pages and HTML emails
- Maintaining and secure company websites
- Follow and maintain ad-hoc marketing integrations (Eloqua, Salesforce)
- Developing new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Ensure the technical feasibility of designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Validated all user in put before submitting to back-end
- Maintain the website
- Optimise applications
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with web designers to improve usability, get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Creation of quality mock-ups and prototypes
- Keeping up to date with all new technologies
- Ensure highest quality and brand consistency
To be the Champion:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Previous experience as a Front-end developer minimum of 3 years
- Good experience with LESS, SASS, Ajax and Asynchronous scripting (working with API and CORS)
- Experienced with browser testing and debugging
- Excellent understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Knowledge of SEO principles, CRM, Lead Generation and Marketing Campaigns
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, GIT
- Management of domains, web hosting and DNS
- Ability to traverse the entire "front-end stack" from PSD/Sketch files to code
- Good PHP understanding
- Good understanding of caching system
- Excellent understanding of web mark-up and responsive design techniques
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues and solving them
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap 3 and 4
- Proficiency in the Adobe Photoshop and Sketch
- Working with Social API
- Mentoring Skills
- UI / UX skills
- Breath taking views
- Amazing catering facilities
- Holiday discounts
- Great colleagues to work with
- Competitive package
- Team building events
Should you be interested contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org