About the company:
This Berlin-based company has been changing the food-delivery industry since 2011. More than 1000 team members work here, do their best and share their experience. First-rate investors are also part of this start-up; they have already raised $1 billion to support this idea. This company is named World’s biggest network in this industry. The platform offers lots of choices with minimum efforts: online order and payment, any food desire can be met.
The company is on the lookout for a Senior Front-End Engineer who is ready to become part of its amazingly diverse Logistics team in Berlin and help build the best food delivery experience in the world. As a Senior Front-End UX Developer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Building up a design system jointly with the design team and implementing it into a rapidly growing number of products;
- Identifying interaction patterns across the products and building reusable components and front-end libraries for React, Angular, and Android front ends;
- Active participation in architecture decisions as well as providing technical front-end leadership;
- Sharing your knowledge about semantic, high-performance HTML and CSS with other front-end devs in the team;
- Being an ambassador for consistency, usability, and accessibility of the product interfaces;
- Close collaboration with product designers and PM’s on scalable front-end solutions and abstract new components for the design system.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a UX-related field (e.g., Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Graphic Design, etc.), or equivalent practical experience;
- At least 5 years of experience in developing and delivering solutions using front-end technologies;
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools, such as Docker and Kubernetes;
- A firm grasp of the importance of user-centric design and design thinking;
- Excellence in interaction/visual design and solid skills in the other;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent communication, prioritization, and time-management skills;
Any of the below is a plus:
- Experience with Design Systems;
- Sketch, InVision, and Abstract skills;
- Experience with Android and/or iOS;
- Data Visualization experience;
- Experience with scripting languages, especially Ruby or Python.