Posted on Jan 21 2020 (over 1 year ago)
· Studies and analyses existing systems
· Create and follow processes to implement planned changes to production and non-production systems.
· Perform incident response and break-fix triage for infrastructure system issues.
· Be available when scheduled (rotational with others on team) to provide support after
· hours and on weekends.
· Propose, design, and implement enhancements to current environment.
· Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
· Minimum 4-5 years of experience in C# and ASP. NET
· Must have knowledge and 2-years experiences with Rabbit MQ and experience with a Message Queue or Message Bus platform
· Experiences with jQuery, CSS, HTML and Handlebars
· Experiences with Assembla and SVN