Do you have over 3 years’ experience as a Full Stack Developer?
Our client is an award-winning company which is also a Microsoft Partner and an iOS and Android licensed development firm. It is a fast-growing technology company which focuses on international business development in Europe.
A Senior Full Stack .NET Developer is required to lead software development projects. Responsibilities of the role include:
- Creating simple, usable and accessible web applications
- Working with a team of developers to build and maintain .NET web applications
- Understanding the business and technical requirements, architecture and design specifications and developing the associated application code
- Delivering high-quality components that meet all project requirements
- Producing estimates for technical work and review risk lists for completeness and accuracy
- Applying development expertise to everyday activities to ensure long term scalability and maintainability of products
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a similar role
- A very good understanding of web technologies
- Excellent programming skills and object-oriented design
- Conversant in Agile, Scrum, Kanban or related methodologies
- Proficiency in the English language
- Mature, professional and able to work on own initiative
- Energetic leader
- Tendency to strive for improvement
The chosen candidate will work with leaders in the field of complex cloud computing. You will be encouraged to be creative and innovative in an inspiring environment. The company also offers career progression opportunities as well as several office amenities.
Kindly apply through our website: https://people.com.mt/job-centre/senior-full-stack-net-developer