For our team in Bangkok, we are looking for a network operation engineer to join our team. A positive, winning attitude, with a calm demeanor and methodical approach are essential. Job description
We expect you to have experience working in a large enterprise organization and dynamic environment, preferably in the e-commerce space. You should be able to work under pressure and deliver projects on time. You are self-motivated, approachable, and adaptable and have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal). You're enthusiastic about providing the best possible service, both internally and externally, to clients, customers, suppliers, vendors and staff. You've got strong organizational skills and ability to multitask, balancing competing priorities.Requirements
- At least 5 years of network operations experience.
- Expert Certification (CCIE/JNCIE) preferred, CCNA or above is essential.
- Experience working with eBGP, iBGP, OSPF or another dynamic protocols.
- In depth knowledge on WAN/LAN networking and latest technology in IT – including, but not limited to, transmission equipment and technologies, MPLS network, layer 2 and 3 technologies, routing and switching, network security, unified communication, server operations, performance optimization, virtualization and cloud computing architecture.
- Extensive experience on Juniper MX routers, EX switches, SRX firewall and VPN appliances.
- Knowledge of DDoS, DNS and load balancers is essential.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system is a plus.