Skeleton Technologies is the global leader in ultracapacitor-based energy storage. We deliver reliable solutions across the industry for customers with needs for high power, high energy, and long lifetime energy storage. Through the use of patented nanoporous carbide-derived carbon or "curved graphene", we have achieved global breakthroughs in ultracapacitor performance. Our ultracapacitors deliver twice the energy density and four times the power density offered by other manufacturers. Our current customer base includes global engineering companies, the European Space Agency, and several Tier 1 automotive manufacturers.Are you the Senior Heavy-Duty HEV Application Engineer we're looking for?
Our highly technical sales and business development team could use the talents of a technically savvy heavy-duty hybrid electric vehicle application engineer.
Our engineers have a great deal of independence to execute their ideas, supported by a team of professional and motivated colleagues. If you like pushing boundaries and are excited to continue your professional development, working at an ambitious global technology company could be the greatest challenge of your career!
Based in Berlin, Germany or Tallinn, Estonia, this job will involve some traveling within the EU. If you're looking for a hands-on role that will have a strong impact on the company, as well as the entire global energy storage solutions field, this is it! Send us your application and let's do great things together!How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Work closely with clients to study the specifics of their applications
- Design customized energy storage solutions that enable our clients to achieve energy savings and/or improve the performance of their applications
- Make necessary engineering calculations and select suitable components (in addition to ultracapacitor modules) for your designed solution
- Present your designed solution to the client, articulating its technical and business value
- Coordinate product development and production activities to deliver the solution to the client
Compensation and perks
- You have a passion for the development of energy storage solutions.
- You have the technical expertise to conceptualize and materialize energy storage solutions for electric/hybrid heavy-duty vehicles.
- You have a degree in engineering (power electronics, electrical drives, mechatronics, electrical engineering...).
- You can understand and convey complex engineering ideas to customers who are new to energy storage.
- You have the confidence to present solutions (financial, technical, practical) to potential customers.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant engineering or technical sales experience in the heavy-duty industry, participating in drivetrain solutions delivery.
- You communicate fluently in English. German is a bonus.
- Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits!